Friday, November 21, 2008

MinniNovember




________________________________________________________________________________







Minneapolis is such a fantastic town. I love when I can visit. During my last visit, I was part of a photo shoot (that was part of a larger project) for my very good friend, Aurelia Lange. I co-starred with another very good friend Katelyn Reece Farstad. Is there anything more entertaining than taking off clothes, painting yourself and taking photos?

I also got two zines from my very close and very talented friends - Aurelia Lange, and Andres Guzman. Having artist friends is so lovely. Take a look at their sites for more of their work. Aurelia Lange and Andres Guzman

Also, I had to share that on my drive from Minneapolis to Kansas City I past a wind farm. They are so beautiful and immense. Hopefully, these are really going to be a big part of our future.

No comments: